Friday, May 13, 2011

BIG Dreams Win……Great People Talk! Successful People Prove! Live to IT!

“Dream, Dream, Dream! Dreams transform into thoughts. And thoughts result in action” Even before I read this big success formula in APJ Abdul Kalam’s TheWings of Fire, I was on the way! The dreams I had were slowly transforming into thoughts..but!

Having big dreams is really great -people say! Great people talk about it! Successful people prove it! But why why why???? I asked a hundred times. Why do I lose everywhere? Why do I confront failures?? I was upset for a long time but at last I decided ‘I must go out of it’.   

Do you think I started to think in a different way then on? Yehh! I decided to learn something more from people. 

See it Here: I found a host of people who were fallen into slough before they could reach what they had been trying to attain.

Henry Ford: I read about him he even forgot to set reverse gear in the first car he made! After five unsuccessful attempts, he started the Ford Motor Company in 1903 and the rest is history!

Abraham Lincoln: Failed in business (age 21); defeated in a legislative race (age 22); failed again in business (age 24); death of his sweetheart (age 26); lost congressional race (age 34) and senatorial race (age 45); failed in an effort to become vice-president (age 47); lost again in a senatorial race (age 49); but ultimately he won. He was elected as the president of the US at age 52. So take failures as detour! Not an end to everything!

Soichiro Honda:  He was rejected by Toyota Motor Corporation in a job interview! He there after established the Honda Motor Co. Now look at the company’s brand message. We see it is written “The Power of Dreams”. (Do you have a great dream??? Go and Work on It! ;-) I compare my dream & my efforts to an artist who tries to bring a classic sculpture! So sometimes it may take time! But sure if you have an unyielding mind you will see the colour of success!

Bill Gates: You know this emperor & his empire!

And here comes a long list of famous people who failed initially, which includes Walt Disney, Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Socrates, Orville and Wilbur Wright, Winston Churchill, Charlie Chaplin, Marilyn Monroe, Steven Spielberg, J. K. Rowling, Ludwig van Beethoven etc.

What I learned Sometimes it may help you too: Now I understand my whys? Whats? Hows? and Wheres? With a CooL MIND, I learned Patience, Plans…hhahaahah…what not is there??? To win we need everything...!


Try to acquire what all you can. Never waste you time over trifle thoughts like how and what a good man should be. Instead just ‘be a good man’. Take steps cautiously. Never worry when fail.

Just Fail, fail, fail, fail…. But decide eventually you will WIN. This is all what I learned! Success never means absence of failures and it doesn’t mean that successful people never get disappointed or always kept worries aside when they lost. I believe it is natural and a must for next walks. In fact our worries, doubts and unfailing mind can go further and make another attempt.  So keep on moving! Live To our Dream!


1 comment:

  1. Well done my dear friend! its really a great post and a real eye opener!

    ReplyDelete